METRIC SIZING - CENTIMETRES
Pleases measure carefully - if you are still unsure we recommend going the size up
- Please note size 6 is only available in a select number of pieces and is not available across all styles within our range.
- Please note size 18 and 20 are only available in a select number of pieces and is not available across all styles within our range.
We can cater to special request sizing. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Heads up: It is not uncommon to be different sizes for your top and bottom!
The most important measurement to take into account is where the item you are buying will be most fitted to your body.
e.g. bust for tops, waist for High waisted bottoms and hips for Bikini Bottoms.
How do I measure myself?
All measurements should be done without clothes to get the best accuracy as some clothes can alter your natural body shape.
When you measure yourself, make sure the tape measure is flat, not twisted, and always make sure that it is not cutting in or squashing the area you are measuring.
1. Bust: Without a bra, place tape measure around the widest part of your bust. Be careful not to let the tape measure slip down at the back, or squash you.
2. Waist: Place tape measure between the bottom of your ribs and the top of your hip bones (often it feels like the smallest point).
3. Hip: Place measuring tape around the widest part of your bottom (this is between your hips and thighs).